Top 10 happiness quotes
1. The if I just had X, I would be happy syndrome is a mass delusion. When you look
happiness in mere objects, they are never enough. Look around. Look within.
2. Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who
searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.
Martin Luther King Jr.
3. A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.
4. Happiness is commonly mistaken for passively experienced pleasure or leisure... True
happiness is a verb. It's the ongoing dynamic performance of worthy deeds.
5. Happiness is activity with purpose.
6. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs
while you're climbing it.
7. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.
8. Happiness? A good martini, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman. Or a bad woman;
depends on how much happiness you can handle.
9. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice
10. The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.
Henry Ward Beecher
more happiness quotes