Top 10 friendship quotes
1. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What? You too?
thought I was the only one."
C. S. Lewis
2. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
3. Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance: they make
the latitudes and the longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
4. However rare true love is, true friendship is rarer.
Francois Duc de La
5. A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings
Thomas A. Edison
7. Friendship is the only cure for hatred, the only guarantee of peace.
8. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints
9. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts
what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
10. A good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil
is to be
respected as if he reveals the secret of some hidden treasure.
more friendship quotes