Top 10 Gandhi quotes
1. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
2. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
3. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the
are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
4. To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads
5. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
6. I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the
evil it does is permanent.
7. An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
8. Things that will destroy man: Politics without principle; pleasure without conscience;
wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science
without humanity; worship without sacrifice.
9. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
10. Happiness is largely a mental condition. A man is not necessarily happy because he is
rich, or unhappy because he is poor. The rich are often seen to be unhappy, the poor to be
more Mahatma Gandhi quotes