Top 10 Dalai Lama quotes
1. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
2. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot
3. If you can cultivate the right attitude, your enemies are your best spiritual teachers
because their presence provides you with the opportunity to enhance and develop tolerance,
patience and understanding.
4. Instead of wondering why this is happening to you, consider why this is happening
5. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
6. We don't need more money, we don't need greater success or fame, we don't need the
perfect body or even the perfect mate. Right now, at this very moment, we have a mind,
which is all the basic equipment we need to achieve complete happiness.
7. True spirituality is a mental attitude you can practice at any time.
8. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways - either by losing hope and
falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength.
9. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
10. This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy.
own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.
more Dalai Lama quotes