Top 10 Buddha quotes
1. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at
else; you are the one who gets burned.
2. If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another.
3. The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry
about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
4. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is
It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.
5. Friendship is the only cure for hatred, the only guarantee of peace.
6. In the end these things matter most:
How well did you love?
How fully did you live?
How deeply did you let go?
7. Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.
8. Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to others.
9. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle. And
the life of the candle will
not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
10. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man
speaks or acts with an
evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows
him, like a shadow that never leaves him.
more Buddha quotes