Top 10 Brian Tracy quotes
1. If you did not care at all what anyone else thought about you, what would you do
differently or change in your life?
2. The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to
greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.
3. Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their
4. Always break down your goals into the activities necessary to achieve them. Once you're
aware of what needs to be done you'll have no excuse not to do it.
5. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful
are always asking, "What's in it for me?"
6. The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity,
the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.
7. Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.
8. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what
happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master
9. It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
10. All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future
could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision,
that goal or purpose.
more Brian Tracy quotes